Looking for a Junior Designer
At Foundry Sourcing we work with some of the biggest names in sports across the UK and Europe to design and manufacture bespoke, quality apparel. Ranging from jersey and sweat product to Christmas jumpers and active wear.
- Carry out trend and competitor research, creating mood boards and regular shopping reports.
- Working independently and with the designer to create ranges for a variety of sporting events and teams.
- Interpreting client briefs and collaborating with the customer to design cohesive, best-selling capsule ranges.
- Creating detailed tech packs to send to overseas factories, regular contact with factory partners to ensure clear understanding and smooth production.
- Approving factory submissions including lab dips and print strike offs.
- Attending fit sessions with the product development team.
- BA in fashion design or similar, industry placement is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of Adobe creative suite and Microsoft programs, able to create clear technical drawings and innovative graphic ideas.
- Ability to work well individually and successfully as part of a small team.
- Good understanding of pattern and garment construction.
- Confident and passionate about design.
- Clo3D knowledge is a bonus.
If interested, please email CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org